Feature & Follow Friday (What i've learned)

December 21, 2012

Hi Guys or Gals,

 This is my feature and Follow Friday and this is Hosted By Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. This weeks question is...




Q: What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know before about the publishing industry?



A:  I've learned a lot about the publishing industry from blogging. One thing, being ARC's I'd never heard of such a thing until I found the book world and started hearing about them. I'd never really payed much attention to the publishers, but more the books that were good before book blogging. I also learned of imprints and many other things and I'm actually kinda shocked at the amazing marking these publishers do and authors as well to promote their book. While, I don't know everything I feel a sense of accomplishment that I know something and maybe some day soon I will learn even more.

4 comments:

  1. Totally, ARCs are something I got to know via blogging as well. I like how you stress on the fact that we might not know ALL, but we do know a bit! Great answer!

    Here's what my fellow blogger Janhvi has to say in The Readdicts Feature & Follow Friday post.

    New follower here! :D

    Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer!
    New follower via GFC :)
    Samantha @ The Secret Life of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    This meme is such a great way to find new blogs to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have learnt so much about book blogging, i didn't realize just how people are into it and now i'm hooked!! :-o)

    Hopping on thru follow my link below
    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS